Monday 2 February 2009

This is what started it all.


I'm not sure where I first saw this image, but I remember sitting for hours just staring at it. Talk about form follows function. There is nothing on this bike that doesn't serve a purpose. No chromed crap and no CNC:d bling bling. And those wheels... After googling furiously for the rest of the night, I finally found out that it's a C&J racing, purpose built "framer" with a Buell Blast engine and Morris magnesium wheels. That it was assembled by Sundance of Japan, and that a similar one would cost in excess of $20.000. Hm... There must be a cheaper way, I heard a little voice in my head saying. Well, that assumption is still to be proved wrong, I console myself as I hit yet another "Buy it now"-button on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment