Thursday 26 February 2009

Rant. Continued.

Two weeks ago, I wrote about how I thought that USPS had lost a wheel that was on its way to me from Philadelphia. Well, now it's official. They've lost it. Fair enough, mistakes happen. Human error and all that. But what really p-----s me off, is the fact that they need 17 days to look for it. Yes, you read correctly, seventeen DAYS. "– You mean 17 HOURS?" I retorted with a chuckle. But no.

I just can't see what they are going to do for 17 whole days. Are they going to hire an investigator to manually rummage through all the airports/harbors/warehouses used by USPS? No I don't think so either.

I'm the part owner of a small business here in Sweden and we ship stuff from Finland using Schenker, and they pretty much suck as well, but USPS's customer service takes the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment