Tuesday 9 February 2010

Dangerous times.

At the moment I'm waiting for my frame to come back from the powder coaters and my tank and seat unit to come back from the guy in London who's doing the flake job. Until I get the frame back, there is not much I can do on the bike (apart from finishing the triple trees which is pencilled in for for Monday) and my brain has started whispering: "–screw this project, let's move on to the next one... It will be much more fun than this... Haven't you've always said you were going to do a cafe racer... I bet there is a nice paralell twin engine somewhere on eBay..."

Must. Not. Start. New. Project.
Must. Finish. This. One. First.

1 comment:

  1. Truer words never spoken. I have the same terrible habit, but mine usually involves an entire bike change mid project, "No... I think I want a motard now."

    Great bike. I stole the pic for reference.

    ReplyDelete